Welcome to the website of the Warsaw Branch of the Polish Physical Society
The Warsaw Branch was established in 1920 as one of the first in the history of the Polish Physical Society. Currently, it associates over 420 physicists working in schools, research institutes and universities in the Mazowieckie Voivodeship.
The PPS Warsaw Branch is very actively involved in popularizing physics for a very wide audience. Together with the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw and the Team of Methodological Advisors of the Capital City of Warsaw, it co-organizes Open Classes in Physics, which offer classes for both preschoolers and older children.