Information about the cruise of the 100th Anniversary of PPS
„Physicists under sails 2020”
STS Fryderyk Chopin -
Shipowner: 3Oceans by Piotr Kulczycki
Sailing ship: a brig, 10 three-bed cabins and one eight-person, 3 bathrooms, air conditioning, sail service possible by cruise participants or a "skeletal" crew - experienced youth, volunteers.
Crew: captain, 3 officers, bosun, cook, mechanic, 7-member skeleton, 38 cruise participants,
Cruise route: Dunkirk - Amsterdam (Sail Amsterdam) - Bremerhaven, 08/08/2012 - 12 days, PLN 2,970 for persons over 25 years old, PLN 2,525 for persons under 25 years old on the day of departure.
Own transport or bus (about PLN 150, departure from Poland 07.08)
Registration instructions prepared by the shipowner's office:
1. Please enter the link: http://www.fryderykchopin.pl/D16,cs160/
2. To register, click the "Subscribe to reserve list" button
3. Complete the application form in the Comments field by entering the password "Physicists under sails" (this is to verify that the person is from you).
4. You will receive an automatic message to your e-mail address about staying on the reserve list - please ignore it.
5. After the password has been verified, a second message will be sent to each saved person confirming that they have signed up for the cruise, the transfer details will be included.
Any inquiries please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org